1907 Maud H. Squire Born: Cincinnati, Ohio 1873 Died: Vence, France aquatint 6 1/4 x 4 3/4 in. (15.9 x 12.1 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Chicago Society of Etchers 1935.13.305 Not currently on view
Figure group - female
Occupation - domestic - sewing
graphic arts - print
About Maud H. Squire
Born: Cincinnati, Ohio 1873 Died: Vence, France
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Picture This: Knit One, Purl Two
- Eye Level: Mysteries Brought to Light at Lunder's ...
- Eye Level: Luce Design Series: Five Questions with Tanis ...
- Eye Level: Mark Newport: Self-Made Man
- Eye Level: All the (Craft) World's a Stage
- Eye Level: On Stage with the Renwick's Staged Stories
- Eye Level: Experience the Smithsonian AIDS Memorial Quilt ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions + Two with Hand ...
- Eye Level: Night Baseball