Walk of Five Men
1964 J. L. Steg Born: Alexandria, Virginia 1922 Died: New Orleans, Louisiana 2001 intaglio 24 x 37 1/2 in. (61.0 x 95.3 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Museum purchase 1967.26.1 Not currently on view
Figure group - male - nude
graphic arts - print
About J. L. Steg
Born: Alexandria, Virginia 1922 Died: New Orleans, Louisiana 2001
More works in the collection by
J. L. Steg
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: WONDER Artist Interview: Jennifer Angus
- Eye Level: American Pictures: Jules Feiffer on Fred Astaire
- Eye Level: The Threads That Connect the Stars: Poet Martín ...
- Eye Level: Robert Storr: Make New Friends, but Keep the Old
- Eye Level: Looking at 1934: Kenjiro Nomura'sThe Farm, 1934
- Eye Level: JFK: American Visionary
- Eye Level: Luis Jimnez, 19402006
- Eye Level: Fathers and Sons: Ralph and Marc Fasanella
- Eye Level: The Media Arts, or How I Learned To Stop ...
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: Six Questions for " ...