1965 Saul Steinberg Born: Ramnicul-Sarat, Romania 1914 Died: New York, New York 1999 watercolor, pen and ink and pencil on paper sheet: 23 x 29 in. (58.4 x 73.6 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the artist 1967.102.3 Not currently on view
Landscape - imaginary
Landscape - island
Landscape - water
Waterscape - boat
About Saul Steinberg
Born: Ramnicul-Sarat, Romania 1914 Died: New York, New York 1999
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: Imagining Migration ...
- Eye Level: Responsive Architecture
- Eye Level: Jackson and Me
- Eye Level: The Ryder Moon
- Eye Level: American Art Museum Helping Out in Haiti
- Eye Level: The Art of Video Games: Interview Extras
- Webcast video of "Romaine Brooks, 20th-Century Woman" ...
- Eye Level: Preparing for African American Art: A Conversation ...
- Eye Level: Why I Am Not a Painter: on Michael Goldberg's ...
- Eye Level: Christo and Jeanne-Claude: On the Making of the ...