Portrait of a Young Man
1909-1910 Joseph Stella Born: Muro Lucano, Italy 1877 Died: New York, New York 1946 crayon, oil, and varnish on paper mounted on paperboard 12 x 9 3/4 in. (30.5 x 24.9 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the National Portrait Gallery, Smithsonian Institution 1980.7 Not currently on view
Portrait male - unidentified
paint - oil
About Joseph Stella
Born: Muro Lucano, Italy 1877 Died: New York, New York 1946
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Film: James Castle: Portrait of an Artist
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: Portraying Community ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions: Opera at the Renwick
- Eye Level: Live from the Farmer's Market
- Eye Level: American Pictures: Jules Feiffer on Fred Astaire
- Eye Level: The Threads That Connect the Stars: Poet Martín ...
- Eye Level: Museum: A Tale of Art, Life and Everything In ...
- Eye Level: The Initiative
- Eye Level: Hiroshi Sugimoto (Part I)
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Folk Art