n.d. Harry Sternberg Born: New York, New York 1904 Died: Escondido, California 2001 woodcut 22 3/4 x 24 in. (57.9 x 61.0 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the artist 1970.107 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - eye wear
Landscape - weather - sun
Object - art tool - artist's brush
Occupation - art - artist
Portrait male - Sternberg, Harry - self portrait
graphic arts - print
About Harry Sternberg
Born: New York, New York 1904 Died: Escondido, California 2001
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Romaine Brooks: Gray Matters
- Eye Level: The Initiative
- Eye Level: Walk on Water, Please!
- Eye Level: Can You Name #5WomenArtists?
- Eye Level: On Stage with the Renwick's Staged Stories
- Eye Level: Charles Willson Peale: The Man in Front of the ...
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk with Jackie Hoysted
- Eye Level: Multiplicity: Five Questions with Joann Moser
- Eye Level: Annie Leibovitz's State of the Union
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Viola Frey