(Joan of Arc)
ca. 1920 John Storrs Born: Chicago, Illinois 1885 Died: Mer, France 1956 woodcut on paper image: 5 1/8 x 5 7/8 in. (12.9 x 14.8 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Museum purchase 1976.98.2 Not currently on view
Portrait female - Joan of Arc - bust
graphic arts - print
About John Storrs
Born: Chicago, Illinois 1885 Died: Mer, France 1956
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Symbols
- Eye Level: Lighting the Preamble
- Eye Level: Baseball at Night
- Eye Level: Director's Choice: Who Made the Cut, Part II
- Eye Level: Zen and the Art of Video with Bill Viola
- Eye Level: Video Games: Now A Part of American Art's ...
- Eye Level: The Art of Video Games: Five Questions for Chris ...
- Eye Level: Site Specific