Locating the Blind
1932 Lee Sturges Born: Chicago, Illinois 1865 etching on paper plate: 8 x 11 in. (20.3 x 27.9 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Chicago Society of Etchers 1935.13.324 Not currently on view
Architecture - boat - rowboat
Figure group - male
Recreation - sport and play - hunting
Waterscape - river
graphic arts - print
About Lee Sturges
Born: Chicago, Illinois 1865
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Silhouettes
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk: A Couple of Questions with Four ...
- Eye Level: Not Your Average Night at the Museum
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: The World According to Wiley
- Eye Level: Luce Center: Harold Weston's Building the United ...
- Eye Level: Lighting the Preamble
- Eye Level: Four Questions: Curator Nicholas Bell Discusses A ...
- Eye Level: 40 Under 40: Five Questions with Artist Laurel Roth
- Eye Level: Award Winning Art Signs