ca. 1935-1939 Charles Surendorf Born: Richmond, Indiana 1906 Died: 1979 wood engraving on paper image: 3 x 3 3/8 in. (7.6 x 8.6 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Jean Nichols 1974.38.108 Not currently on view
Architecture - domestic - house
Cityscape - street
New Deal - Works Progress Administration, Federal Art Project - California
graphic arts - print
paper - laid paper
About Charles Surendorf
Born: Richmond, Indiana 1906 Died: 1979
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (1)
- Eye Level: In This Case: Visitor's Choice #1
- Eye Level: Come Play With Us: Five Questions (+1) with Game ...
- Eye Level: Throwback Thursday: Seeing Things (1)
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: 5 Questions + 1 with Paperhaus
- Eye Level: Five Questions (+1) with Michael Heaston of the ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: 5 +1 Questions with Gully Waters
- Eye Level: Can You Name #5WomenArtists?
- Eye Level: In This Case: 42nd Street Nocturne
- Eye Level: Where Is Everybody? Behind-the-Scenes in the ...