n.d. Solon H. Borglum Born: Ogden, Utah 1868 Died: Stamford, Connecticut 1922 pen and ink sheet: 11 3/4 x 11 in. (29.8 x 27.9 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mr. and Mrs. A. Mervyn Davies 1971.446.156 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - hat
Figure male - child - full length
About Solon H. Borglum
Born: Ogden, Utah 1868 Died: Stamford, Connecticut 1922
More works in the collection by
Solon H. Borglum
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: In this Case: Ceramicist Howard Kottler
- Eye Level: Picture This: Scouting Out American Art
- Eye Level: Comments at an Exhibition: Visitors Respond to ...
- Eye Level: Steven Spielberg on Norman Rockwell and the ...
- Eye Level: New Acquisition: On The Road with Allan D' ...
- Eye Level: Family Ties at the Renwick Gallery
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: 5 (plus one) Questions with the ...
- Eye Level: Abe Pollin's Home Run
- Eye Level: Eric Fischl: Painting Stories
- Eye Level: Sculpting a Career with Curator George Gurney