Kansas City, Kansas
n.d. Henry Ossawa Tanner Born: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 1859 Died: Paris, France 1937 watercolor and pencil on paper mounted on paperboard sheet: 9 7/8 x 13 7/8 in. (25.0 x 35.3 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Norman Robbins 1983.95.30 Not currently on view
Landscape - Kansas - Kansas City
paint - watercolor
About Henry Ossawa Tanner
Born: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 1859 Died: Paris, France 1937
More works in the collection by
Henry Ossawa Tanner
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Director's Choice: Who Made the Cut?
- Eye Level: Collectors' Roundtable: Keith F. Davis on ...
- Eye Level: Collector's Roundtable: Lewis Nerman at ...
- Eye Level: Gone in a Flash: Irving Penn Closes March 20
- Eye Level: Picture This: A Young Person's Point of View
- Eye Level: July 4th: The American Experience in American Art