Joshua C. Taylor Born: Hillsboro, Oregon 1917 Died: Washington, District of Columbia 1981 watercolor on paper Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson and Mrs. Loreine Wuorinen 1981.161.27 Not currently on view
Landscape - forest
About Joshua C. Taylor
Born: Hillsboro, Oregon 1917 Died: Washington, District of Columbia 1981
More works in the collection by
Joshua C. Taylor
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: In This Case: Male Wood Duck in a Forest Pool by ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Thomas Lovejoy
- Eye Level: Sculpting a Career with Curator George Gurney
- Eye Level: John Grade: Second Nature
- Eye Level: Found Object: a Pre-Photoshop Artifact
- Eye Level: Alexis Rockman's Evolution
- Webcast of "The Art of Memory and Mourning: A Symposium ...
- Eye Level: Four Questions: Curator Nicholas Bell Discusses A ...
- Eye Level: Wing and a Prayer: Birds in Contemporary Art
- Eye Level: Five Questions: A Sing-Along with Wyckham Avery