Joshua C. Taylor Born: Hillsboro, Oregon 1917 Died: Washington, District of Columbia 1981 pencil on paper Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson and Mrs. Loreine Wuorinen 1981.161.29 Not currently on view
Figure male - waist length
About Joshua C. Taylor
Born: Hillsboro, Oregon 1917 Died: Washington, District of Columbia 1981
More works in the collection by
Joshua C. Taylor
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Picture This: A Study for the Capitol
- Eye Level: Wall Street
- Eye Level: Yasuo Kuniyoshi as Teacher
- Eye Level: Examining the Materials and Painting Methods of ...
- Eye Level: Integrating Art in the Online Classroom
- Eye Level: George Washington Wearing a Toga?
- Eye Level: Preserving William H. Johnson's Works of Art on ...
- Eye Level: Take Five: Five Questions with Sandra Y. Johnson
- Eye Level: Philadelphia Story: Gary Wills on Thomas Eakins
- Eye Level