Joshua C. Taylor Born: Hillsboro, Oregon 1917 Died: Washington, District of Columbia 1981 pencil on paper Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson and Mrs. Loreine Wuorinen 1981.161.8 Not currently on view
Dress - costume
Figure female - full length
Performing arts - theater - performer
About Joshua C. Taylor
Born: Hillsboro, Oregon 1917 Died: Washington, District of Columbia 1981
More works in the collection by
Joshua C. Taylor
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Machine Love: Sir Norman Foster's Courtyard ...
- Eye Level: Slow Art Day: Leaning Towards a Different Way of ...
- Eye Level: Teaching the African American Experience through ...
- Eye Level: Sketchy
- Eye Level: Design Front and Center at Luce
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk: Five Questions with Costume ...
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Margaret Jordan Patterson
- Eye Level: Party Like It's 1865!
- Eye Level: Bird Sighting: A Gallery Talk
- Eye Level: Take 5: Jazz and the Civil Rights Movement