Joshua C. Taylor Born: Hillsboro, Oregon 1917 Died: Washington, District of Columbia 1981 watercolor on paper Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson and Mrs. Loreine Wuorinen 1981.161.13 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - hat
Dress - costume
Dress - historic
Figure male - full length
About Joshua C. Taylor
Born: Hillsboro, Oregon 1917 Died: Washington, District of Columbia 1981
More works in the collection by
Joshua C. Taylor
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Picture This: A Dress to Change the World
- Eye Level: In This Case: Halloween Costumes
- Eye Level: Lino Tagliapietra: Wedded to Glass
- Eye Level: Mark Newport: Self-Made Man
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: Six Questions for " ...
- Eye Level: Artist Lilly Martin Spencer
- Eye Level: Merce C
- Eye Level: Cineconcert: 5 Questions with Ben-Hur Composer ...
- Eye Level: Luce Foundation Center's Local Artist Talks: The ...
- Eye Level: Lights! Camera! Exhibition! Norman Rockwellfrom ...