Joshua C. Taylor Born: Hillsboro, Oregon 1917 Died: Washington, District of Columbia 1981 ink on paper Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson and Mrs. Loreine Wuorinen 1981.161.24 Not currently on view
Study - botanical study
About Joshua C. Taylor
Born: Hillsboro, Oregon 1917 Died: Washington, District of Columbia 1981
More works in the collection by
Joshua C. Taylor
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Integrating Art in the Online Classroom
- Eye Level: An Appreciation for Artist William Christenberry
- Eye Level: Olympian
- Eye Level: American Muralist Tom Lea
- Eye Level: The Art of Video Games: Interview Extras
- Eye Level: Luis Jimnez, 19402006
- Eye Level: Symposium: Shifting Terrain: Mapping a ...
- Eye Level: Christo and Jeanne-Claude: On the Making of the ...
- Eye Level: Looking at 1934: Lily Furedi's Subway
- Eye Level: What's American Art Doing in a High School ...