Set and Costumes
Joshua C. Taylor Born: Hillsboro, Oregon 1917 Died: Washington, District of Columbia 1981 watercolor on paperboard Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson and Mrs. Loreine Wuorinen 1981.161.15 Not currently on view
Architecture Interior - design - stage set
Dress - costume
About Joshua C. Taylor
Born: Hillsboro, Oregon 1917 Died: Washington, District of Columbia 1981
More works in the collection by
Joshua C. Taylor
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk: Five Questions with Costume ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions: Septime Webre of The Washington ...
- Eye Level: Cineconcert: 5 Questions with Ben-Hur Composer ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions: Opera at the Renwick
- Eye Level: On Stage with the Renwick's Staged Stories
- Eye Level: All the (Craft) World's a Stage
- Eye Level: Two New Additions to the Museum: Joseph Cornell