High and Dry
1947 Prentiss Taylor Born: Washington, District of Columbia 1907 Died: Washington, District of Columbia 1991 lithograph on paper image: 13 7/8 x 10 in. (35.4 x 25.4 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Bequest of Olin Dows 1983.90.184 Not currently on view
Architecture Exterior - industry - shipyard
Architecture - boat - sailboat
Landscape - wharf
graphic arts - print
About Prentiss Taylor
Born: Washington, District of Columbia 1907 Died: Washington, District of Columbia 1991
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: What's American Art Doing in a High School ...
- Eye Level: Breaking the Mold: Conservators at Work
- Eye Level: Behind the Scenes: Preparing an Artwork for ...
- Eye Level: The Clay's the Thing
- Eye Level: Ralph Fasanella: Lest We Forget
- Eye Level: Preparing for African American Art: A Conversation ...
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: Jacob Lawrence
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Filmmaker David Sutherland
- Eye Level: A Night at the Museum XXV