Prentiss Taylor Born: Washington, District of Columbia 1907 Died: Washington, District of Columbia 1991 Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Irina A. Reed 1974.44.15 Not currently on view
Architecture Exterior - detail - fence
Architecture Exterior - religious - church
Landscape - road - path
Object - furniture - bench
graphic arts - print
About Prentiss Taylor
Born: Washington, District of Columbia 1907 Died: Washington, District of Columbia 1991
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: You Say You Want a Revolution
- Eye Level: Slow Art Day: Leaning Towards a Different Way of ...
- Eye Level: Art in America (by way of France)
- Webcast of "Preserving Public Art: The Murals of Meg ...
- Beyond Granite: Global Approaches to Public Art ...
- Eye Level: A Momentous Seventy-Fifth Art Anniversary
- Eye Level: Not in the Fast Lane: Anthony Hernandez's ...
- Eye Level: In the News: Report on Smithsonian Arts
- Eye Level: American Art's Outdoor Sculpture Instagram ...
- Eye Level: In this Case: More 1934 in the Luce Foundation ...