During the Strike
n.d. Solon H. Borglum Born: Ogden, Utah 1868 Died: Stamford, Connecticut 1922 pen and ink sheet: 8 x 10 in. (20.3 x 25.4 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mr. and Mrs. A. Mervyn Davies 1971.446.109 Not currently on view
Architecture Exterior - civic - railroad station
Figure group - male
History - United States - labor history
Recreation - leisure - smoking
State of being - other - waiting
About Solon H. Borglum
Born: Ogden, Utah 1868 Died: Stamford, Connecticut 1922
More works in the collection by
Solon H. Borglum
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Hope During Hard Times, 19291939
- Eye Level: In This Case: Death of Rubén Salazar
- Eye Level: The Art of Video Games: Five Questions for Chris ...
- Eye Level: In Memoriam: Sam Maloof (1916-2009)
- Eye Level: Transcending Time
- Eye Level: A Year of Gaman: 5 Questions with Curator ...
- Eye Level: Five (and a half) Questions with Alexis Rockman
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: Portraying Community ...
- Eye Level: What's New on Two?
- Eye Level: Betsy Broun, SAAM's Director, Announces Her ...