1971 Lara Todorov color lithograph sheet: 10 1/4 x 13 1/4 in. (26.2 x 33.8 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Dr. Frederick P. Nause and Rebecca Nause 1972.104.13 Not currently on view
Figure group - female - nude
Object - foliage
Object - other - sewing tool
graphic arts - print
About Lara Todorov
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (2): Art and Love
- Eye Level: A Graphic Master: Charles White
- Eye Level: Erica Hirshler: Looking at John Singer Sargent
- Eye Level: Zen and the Art of Video with Bill Viola
- Eye Level: Comments at an Exhibition: Visitors Respond to ...
- Eye Level: Upcoming Cineconcert: Andrew E. Simpson and ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions: Septime Webre of The Washington ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: 5 (plus one) Questions with the ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions: Women in Jazz
- Eye Level: Glass Gardens: Agnes Northrop Designs for Louis ...