1952 Jennings Tofel Born: Tomashow, Poland 1891 Died: New York, New York 1959 oil on canvas 15 7/8 x 13 in. (40.2 x 33.1 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Arthur and Anne Granick 1979.13.2 Not currently on view
Figure female - knee length
Occupation - art - painter
paint - oil
fabric - canvas
About Jennings Tofel
Born: Tomashow, Poland 1891 Died: New York, New York 1959
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Slow Art Day: Leaning Towards a Different Way of ...
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Liberty
- Eye Level: A Special American Art July 4th Anniversary
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: Conservation of ...
- Eye Level: Updike Takes On . . .
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Photographer Muriel Hasbun
- Eye Level: In This Case: Prairie Chicken
- Eye Level: Music for an Exhibition: Sounds of 1934
- Eye Level: Picture This: In the Pumpkin Field at Lewes