n.d. Solon H. Borglum Born: Ogden, Utah 1868 Died: Stamford, Connecticut 1922 pencil sheet: 7 x 6 in. (17.8 x 15.2 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mr. and Mrs. A. Mervyn Davies 1971.446.148 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - hat
About Solon H. Borglum
Born: Ogden, Utah 1868 Died: Stamford, Connecticut 1922
More works in the collection by
Solon H. Borglum
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Hats Off, Hands On
- Eye Level: Magic
- Eye Level: Machine Love: Sir Norman Foster's Courtyard ...
- Eye Level: American Pictures: Jules Feiffer on Fred Astaire
- Eye Level: In This Case: Luis Jimnez's Model for "Fiesta"
- Eye Level: The Inauguration
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: 5 Questions with Humble Fire
- Eye Level: Luce Design Series: Five Questions with Tanis ...
- Eye Level: JFK: American Visionary
- Eye Level: Wing and a Prayer: Birds in Contemporary Art