Beginning of Night
1962 Janet E. Turner Born: Kansas City, Missouri 1914 Died: Chico, California 1988 color linoleum cut and screenprint image: 17 3/4 x 11 7/8 in. (45.1 x 30.2 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the artist 1973.21.6 Not currently on view
Animal - bird - owl
Landscape - celestial - moon
Landscape - time - night
Landscape - tree
graphic arts - print
About Janet E. Turner
Born: Kansas City, Missouri 1914 Died: Chico, California 1988
More works in the collection by
Janet E. Turner
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: A Night at the Museum XXV
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (3): Seeing in the Dark
- Eye Level: Teresita Fernndez: Bamboo Cinema, Blind ...
- Eye Level: Collecting African American Art
- Eye Level: Close Encounters with Nam June Paik
- Eye Level: Deborah Butterfield: Horsepower
- Eye Level: Merce C
- Eye Level: American Art's Outdoor Sculpture Instagram ...
- Eye Level: 5 Questions for Christopher Kendall on the 21st ...
- Eye Level: Discovering 1934: The Stories Behind the ...