ca. 1900 John Henry Twachtman Born: Cincinnati, Ohio 1853 Died: Gloucester, Massachusetts 1902 pastel on paper 19 x 15 1/4 in. (48.3 x 38.7 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of John Gellatly 1929.6.138 Not currently on view
Landscape - plant - flower
crayon - pastel
About John Henry Twachtman
Born: Cincinnati, Ohio 1853 Died: Gloucester, Massachusetts 1902
More works in the collection by
John Henry Twachtman
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (9): Flowers in December
- Eye Level: Preparing for Its Close-up: Flowers by William H. ...
- Eye Level: Valentine's Day Special: Five Questions with ...
- Eye Level: The People Behind the Video Games ...
- Eye Level: Give Me Park Avenue
- Eye Level: Video Games: Now A Part of American Art's ...
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Margaret Jordan Patterson
- Eye Level: Manhattan in Black and White and Color
- Eye Level: Drawing on Love: Artists' Love Letters
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: Six Questions for " ...