I Was amongst the Last to Leave
n.d. Solon H. Borglum Born: Ogden, Utah 1868 Died: Stamford, Connecticut 1922 pencil sheet: 7 1/2 x 10 in. (19.1 x 25.4 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mr. and Mrs. A. Mervyn Davies 1971.446.116 Not currently on view
Animal - horse
Figure male - full length
About Solon H. Borglum
Born: Ogden, Utah 1868 Died: Stamford, Connecticut 1922
More works in the collection by
Solon H. Borglum
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: In This Case: Godly Susan
- Eye Level: Stumbled Upon Treasures
- Eye Level: New Acquisition: Welcoming Carmen Herrera ...
- Eye Level: In the News: Report on Smithsonian Arts
- Eye Level: Five Questions for Basket Collectors Martha Ware ...
- Eye Level: The Halff Collection
- Eye Level: Five Questions: Opera at the Renwick
- Eye Level: Westward Spiral
- Eye Level: SAAM Acquires Six Major Works by Bill Traylor
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: Music and Abstraction ...