Model Hall of the United States Patent Office, Washington, D. C.
n.d. Unidentified (American) lithograph 17 3/8 x 15 1/8 in. (44.1 x 38.4 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Transfer from the U.S. Department of Commerce, Patent Office 1967.108 Not currently on view
Architecture Interior - civic - Patent Office Building
graphic arts - print
About Unidentified (American)
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Mousetrap 101: Patents and Innovation with ...
- Eye Level: Walt Whitman's Specimen Days
- Eye Level: A Special American Art July 4th Anniversary
- Eye Level: Abe Pollin's Home Run
- Eye Level: Inventing Equality: On Patents in the Great ...
- Eye Level: Latino Art Now! Nuestra Amrica: Expanding ...