1919 Solon H. Borglum Born: Ogden, Utah 1868 Died: Stamford, Connecticut 1922 charcoal sheet: 24 3/4 x 18 3/4 in. (62.9 x 47.6 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mr. and Mrs. A. Mervyn Davies 1971.446.17 Not currently on view
Figure female - full length
Figure female - nude
Landscape - season - spring
About Solon H. Borglum
Born: Ogden, Utah 1868 Died: Stamford, Connecticut 1922
More works in the collection by
Solon H. Borglum
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Philadelphia Story: Gary Wills on Thomas Eakins
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: The Power of ...
- Eye Level: Groove is in the Heart
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: John Valadez's Great ...
- Eye Level: A Closer Look at Our America: Jorge Soto Sánchez
- Eye Level: Symposium: American Art in Dialogue with Africa ...
- Eye Level: Director's Choice: Who Made the Cut, Part II
- Eye Level: Preparing for African American Art: Conserving a ...
- Eye Level: The Science
- Eye Level: George Washington Wearing a Toga?