n.d. Solon H. Borglum Born: Ogden, Utah 1868 Died: Stamford, Connecticut 1922 pencil sheet: 25 x 19 in. (63.5 x 48.3 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mr. and Mrs. A. Mervyn Davies 1971.446.55 Not currently on view
Figure group - male - nude
About Solon H. Borglum
Born: Ogden, Utah 1868 Died: Stamford, Connecticut 1922
More works in the collection by
Solon H. Borglum
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Philadelphia Story: Gary Wills on Thomas Eakins
- Eye Level: George Washington Wearing a Toga?
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Michael Maglaras, Director of ...
- Eye Level: Curator's Travel Journal: In Rufino Tamayo's ...
- Eye Level: In Conversation: Nicholas Bell on Karen LaMonte
- Eye Level: Symposium: American Art in Dialogue with Africa ...
- Eye Level: Director's Choice: Who Made the Cut, Part II