Portrait of a Man
19th century Unidentified (Dutch) oil on canvas 16 x 13 1/8 in. (40.6 x 33.3 cm.) oval Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of John Watts De Peyster XX98L Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - hat
Dress - accessory - jewelry
Portrait male - unidentified - bust
paint - oil
fabric - canvas
About Unidentified (Dutch)
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: GameFest: A Pac-Man Family Portrait
- Eye Level: Charles Willson Peale: The Man in Front of the ...
- Eye Level: Film: James Castle: Portrait of an Artist
- Eye Level: Stephen Colbert Hung at the National Portrait ...
- Eye Level: Fabricating for an Exhibition: Jim Baxter and ...
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: Portraying Community ...
- Eye Level: Let Them Eat [Cup]cake!
- Eye Level: The Initiative
- Eye Level: Carl Van Vechten: Harlem Heroes
- Eye Level: Katz 'n Crew