n.d. Solon H. Borglum Born: Ogden, Utah 1868 Died: Stamford, Connecticut 1922 pencil sheet: 8 x 4 1/2 in. (20.3 x 11.4 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mr. and Mrs. A. Mervyn Davies 1971.446.114 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - hat
Figure male - waist length
Landscape - building
Landscape - road - path
About Solon H. Borglum
Born: Ogden, Utah 1868 Died: Stamford, Connecticut 1922
More works in the collection by
Solon H. Borglum
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Behind the Scenes: The Moving of a Sculpture
- Eye Level: What We Talk About When We Talk About Self ...
- Eye Level: Landscapes in Passing
- Eye Level: Halloween 2009: Goblin Lanterns by Helen Hyde
- Eye Level: Stumbled Upon Treasures
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Abstract Expressionism
- Eye Level: Conservation: Treating Frederick Eversley's ...
- Eye Level: Alexis Rockman's Evolution
- Eye Level: Making Connections at the Renwick: Everything ...
- Eye Level: 40 Under 40: Five Questions with Artist Laurel Roth