n.d. Joseph Vavak Born: Vienna, Austria-Hungary 1891 Died: United States 1969 lithograph 8 3/8 x 12 7/8 in. (21.3 x 32.7 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Transfer from D.C. Public Library 1967.72.269 Not currently on view
Allegory - quality - charity
Dress - accessory - cane
Performing arts - music - violin
State of being - other - poverty
graphic arts - print
About Joseph Vavak
Born: Vienna, Austria-Hungary 1891 Died: United States 1969
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Give American Craft Some Credit: For the Birds ...
- Eye Level: Education: If You Give a Teacher an Art Museum...
- Eye Level: Give Me Park Avenue
- Eye Level: Alexander Calder's Nenuphar
- Eye Level: A Year of Gaman: 5 Questions with Curator ...
- Eye Level: Three Lectures: Glenn Lowry
- Eye Level: You Say You Want a Revolution
- Eye Level: Mysteries Brought to Light at Lunder's ...
- Eye Level: Hispanic Heritage Month All Year Round
- Eye Level: Picture This: Wood Turning a Tree From Our Kogod ...