n.d. Solon H. Borglum Born: Ogden, Utah 1868 Died: Stamford, Connecticut 1922 pencil sheet: 8 x 4 1/4 in. (20.3 x 10.8 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mr. and Mrs. A. Mervyn Davies 1971.446.150 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - hat
Figure group - male - bust
About Solon H. Borglum
Born: Ogden, Utah 1868 Died: Stamford, Connecticut 1922
More works in the collection by
Solon H. Borglum
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Picture This: Knit One, Purl Two
- Eye Level: Mark Newport: Self-Made Man
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (2): Art and Love
- Eye Level: Scan the Man: Scanimation Book Event on June 14
- Eye Level: Four Questions with the Filmmakers of Rubn ...
- Eye Level: Fabricating for an Exhibition: Jim Baxter and ...
- Webcast for Ralph Fasanella: Lest We Forget / American Art
- Eye Level: In Memoriam: Sam Maloof (1916-2009)
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: John Valadez's Great ...
- Eye Level: WONDER Artist Interview: Jennifer Angus