1918 Vaclav Vytlacil Born: New York, New York 1892 Died: New York, New York 1984 oil on canvas 29 3/4 x 26 in. (75.6 x 66.1 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Patricia and Phillip Frost 1986.92.98 Not currently on view
Landscape - town
Landscape - tree
Occupation - domestic - laundry
paint - oil
fabric - canvas
About Vaclav Vytlacil
Born: New York, New York 1892 Died: New York, New York 1984
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Discovering 1934: The Stories Behind the ...
- Eye Level: 1934 All Over Again
- Eye Level: Aultered States: George Ault's Disquieting World
- Eye Level: Three Lectures: Roberta Smith
- Eye Level: Transcending Time
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Thanksgiving Edition, A Pilgrim Tale
- Eye Level: Robert Storr: Make New Friends, but Keep the Old
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: Are Tattoos Art?
- Eye Level: Darkness at the Edge of Town: George Ault and ...
- Eye Level: Why I Am Not a Painter: on Michael Goldberg's ...