Woman in Long Dress
1919 Solon H. Borglum Born: Ogden, Utah 1868 Died: Stamford, Connecticut 1922 charcoal sheet: 24 3/4 x 18 3/4 in. (62.9 x 47.6 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mr. and Mrs. A. Mervyn Davies 1971.446.14 Not currently on view
Figure female - full length
About Solon H. Borglum
Born: Ogden, Utah 1868 Died: Stamford, Connecticut 1922
More works in the collection by
Solon H. Borglum
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Conserving Duane Hanson's Woman Eating
- Eye Level: Party Like It's 1865!
- Eye Level: Director's Choice: Who Made the Cut, Part II
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: Duane Hanson's ...
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: Portraying Community ...
- Eye Level: 40 under 40: The Craft of Assisting a Curator
- Eye Level: Edward Hopper: Mapping the Light
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Folk Art