The World's Work
n.d. Solon H. Borglum Born: Ogden, Utah 1868 Died: Stamford, Connecticut 1922 pencil sheet: 12 x 9 in. (30.5 x 22.9 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mr. and Mrs. A. Mervyn Davies 1971.446.231 Not currently on view
Literature - The World's Work Magazine
Object - written matter
About Solon H. Borglum
Born: Ogden, Utah 1868 Died: Stamford, Connecticut 1922
More works in the collection by
Solon H. Borglum
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Film Premiere: Curious Worlds: The Art and ...
- Eye Level: All the (Craft) World's a Stage
- Eye Level: Worlds Apart: Meryle Secrest on Amedeo ...
- Eye Level: Best of Both Worlds: Isamu Noguchi
- Eye Level: Irving Penn Retrospective: Everything Clicks
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk: Five Questions with Costume ...
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk: Five Questions with Rachel ...
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk with Ben Tolman
- Eye Level: 5 Questions (and a Bonus) with the 21st Century ...