ca. 1934 Dacre F. Boulton Born: Russell, Manitoba, Canada 1906 Died: Toronto, Ontario, Canada 1984 oil on canvas 20 x 30 1/8 in. (50.8 x 76.5 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Transfer from the U.S. Department of Labor 1964.1.68 Not currently on view
Architecture - industry - construction
Architecture - vehicle - truck
Occupation - industry - construction
New Deal - Public Works of Art Project - Missouri
paint - oil
fabric - canvas
About Dacre F. Boulton
Born: Russell, Manitoba, Canada 1906 Died: Toronto, Ontario, Canada 1984
More works in the collection by
Dacre F. Boulton
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Celebrating Labor Day with Ralph Fasanella
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions + Two with Hand ...
- Eye Level: More Songs About Texas and Minimalism
- Eye Level: In This Case: Highlighting Women Sculptors
- Eye Level: Remembering James Rosenquist
- Eye Level: Creative Disruption: June Schwarcz and Peter ...
- Eye Level: Ralph Fasanella: Lest We Forget
- Eye Level: An Evening with Lonnie Holley
- Eye Level: From Paris to Brooklyn: Crosscurrents Between ...
- Eye Level: Christo and Jeanne-Claude: On the Making of the ...