Jackie II, from the portfolio 11 Pop Artists, Volume II
1965 Andy Warhol Born: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 1928 Died: New York, New York 1987 screenprint 24 x 30 in. (61.0 x 76.2 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Philip Morris Incorporated © 2014 The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts, Inc. / Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York 1966.29.16 Not currently on view
Portrait female - Kennedy, Jacqueline - bust
State of being - emotion - sorrow
graphic arts - print
About Andy Warhol
Born: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 1928 Died: New York, New York 1987
More works in the collection by
- "Marilyn (Reversal)," by Andy Warhol - Crosscurrents: Modern ...
- Pop and After - Online Gallery - Crosscurrents: Modern Art ...
- Our America: The Latino Presence in American Art
- Exhibitions: Pop Art Prints / American Art
- Cottingham - More to It!: The Whole Story
- Posters: PP - <i>Who Has a Better Right to Oppose the War? ...
- In speaking of the shift in focus away from American Pop icons ...
- People were ordered to perform the unthinkable: to forget their ...