Untitled (Birmingham, Alabama), from the portfolio Ten Works x Ten Painters
1964 Andy Warhol Born: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 1928 Died: New York, New York 1987 screenprint 20 x 24 in. (50.8 x 61.0 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Adelyn D. Breeskin 1967.13.5 Not currently on view
Animal - dog
Ethnic - African-American
History - United States - Black History
History - United States - Civil Rights Movement
Landscape - Alabama - Birmingham
Occupation - service - policeman
State of being - evil - danger
graphic arts - print
About Andy Warhol
Born: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 1928 Died: New York, New York 1987
More works in the collection by
- "Marilyn (Reversal)," by Andy Warhol - Crosscurrents: Modern ...
- Pop and After - Online Gallery - Crosscurrents: Modern Art ...
- Our America: The Latino Presence in American Art
- Exhibitions: Pop Art Prints / American Art
- Cottingham - More to It!: The Whole Story
- Posters: PP - <i>Who Has a Better Right to Oppose the War? ...
- In speaking of the shift in focus away from American Pop icons ...
- People were ordered to perform the unthinkable: to forget their ...