Mural no. 1
1959 Francis Scott Bradford Born: Appleton, Wisconsin 1898 Died: 1961 oil on paper 51 x 129 in. (127.5 x 322.5 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Thelma Bradford Ingersoll 1965.3.4 Not currently on view
paint - oil
About Francis Scott Bradford
Born: Appleton, Wisconsin 1898 Died: 1961
More works in the collection by
Francis Scott Bradford
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Picture This: The Installation of James Prosek's ...
- Eye Level: Conservation of Alexander Calder's Gwenfritz
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Meg Saligman, Muralist and ...
- Eye Level: 1934 All Over Again
- Eye Level: Baseball at Night
- Eye Level: Five Questions: DC Jazz Composers Collective
- Eye Level: Responsive Architecture
- Eye Level: In This Case: Male Wood Duck in a Forest Pool by ...
- Eye Level: Pop Art Prints: A Closer Look at James Rosenquist
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: John Valadez's Great ...