after 1923 Francis Scott Bradford Born: Appleton, Wisconsin 1898 Died: 1961 oil on fiberboard 24 x 48 in. (61.0 x 121.9 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Thelma Bradford Ingersoll 1965.3.3 Not currently on view
Figure female - nude
Figure group - male and female
State of being - mood - meditation
paint - oil
About Francis Scott Bradford
Born: Appleton, Wisconsin 1898 Died: 1961
More works in the collection by
Francis Scott Bradford
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk with Nicole Salimbene
- Eye Level: Luis Jimnez, 19402006
- Eye Level: Film Screening: Aves: Magnificent Frigate Bird ...
- Eye Level: Conservation of Alexander Calder's Gwenfritz
- Eye Level: Making Connections at the Renwick: Everything ...
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk: Five Questions with Costume ...
- Eye Level: Computers and Art
- Eye Level: From A to Z with Andrea Zittel
- Eye Level: Drawing on Love: Artists' Love Letters
- Eye Level: The Lonesome, Crowded West