ca. 1887-1893 J. Alden Weir Born: West Point, New York 1852 Died: New York, New York 1919 etching on paper plate: 6 7/8 x 4 7/8 in. (17.6 x 12.4 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Brigham Young University 1972.84.39 Not currently on view
Figure group - female and child
Occupation - education
Recreation - leisure - reading
graphic arts - print
About J. Alden Weir
Born: West Point, New York 1852 Died: New York, New York 1919
More works in the collection by
J. Alden Weir
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Stan Brakhage's History Lesson
- Eye Level: Integrating Art in the Online Classroom
- Eye Level: Teaching the African American Experience through ...
- Eye Level: The Moon is a Television: On Nam June Paik's ...
- Eye Level: Education: If You Give a Teacher an Art Museum...
- Eye Level: Take 5: Jazz and the Civil Rights Movement
- Eye Level: Museum: A Tale of Art, Life and Everything In ...
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: 5 Questions with Irreversible ...
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Stanton Macdonald-Wright and his ...