Portrait of a Woman
ca. 1887-1893 J. Alden Weir Born: West Point, New York 1852 Died: New York, New York 1919 drypoint on paper plate: 9 3/8 x 6 1/4 in. (23.8 x 16.0 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Brigham Young University 1972.84.106 Not currently on view
Portrait female - unidentified - waist length
graphic arts - print
About J. Alden Weir
Born: West Point, New York 1852 Died: New York, New York 1919
More works in the collection by
J. Alden Weir
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Portraits of Women Artists
- Eye Level: Looking at 1934: Lily Furedi's Subway
- Eye Level: Can You Name #5WomenArtists?
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Anna Claypoole Peale
- Eye Level: Help Identify Ms. Nameless Artist
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: Portraying Community ...
- Eye Level: Director's Choice: Who Made the Cut, Part II
- Eye Level: Museum: A Tale of Art, Life and Everything In ...
- Eye Level: Erica Hirshler: Looking at John Singer Sargent
- Eye Level: Romaine Brooks: Body of Work