ca. 1887-1893 J. Alden Weir Born: West Point, New York 1852 Died: New York, New York 1919 etching on paper sheet: 8 1/2 x 5 3/4 in. (21.7 x 14.5 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Brigham Young University 1972.84.9 Not currently on view
graphic arts - print
About J. Alden Weir
Born: West Point, New York 1852 Died: New York, New York 1919
More works in the collection by
J. Alden Weir
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: In This Case: Highlighting Women Sculptors
- Eye Level: Looking at 1934: Lily Furedi's Subway
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: "The Alphabet is ...
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: Duane Hanson's ...
- Eye Level: Jamaica Kincaid on Being Kept In
- Eye Level: Director's Choice: Who Made the Cut, Part II
- Eye Level: Museum: A Tale of Art, Life and Everything In ...
- Eye Level: 1934 All Over Again
- Eye Level: In This Case: Godly Susan
- Eye Level: Slow Art Day: Leaning Towards a Different Way of ...