1917 Newton A. Wells Born: Lisbon, New York 1852 Died: Algeria 1923 etching 9 1/4 x 6 in. (23.5 x 15.2 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Chicago Society of Etchers 1935.13.380 Not currently on view
Figure male - bust
graphic arts - print
About Newton A. Wells
Born: Lisbon, New York 1852 Died: Algeria 1923
More works in the collection by
Newton A. Wells
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Thomas Day: Man, Maker, Mogul
- Eye Level: Fabricating for an Exhibition: Jim Baxter and ...
- Eye Level: Our Man in Haiti
- Eye Level: Mark Newport: Self-Made Man
- Eye Level: GameFest: A Pac-Man Family Portrait
- Eye Level: Scan the Man: Scanimation Book Event on June 14
- Eye Level: Charles Willson Peale: The Man in Front of the ...
- Eye Level: Four Questions with the Filmmakers of Rubn ...
- Eye Level: Picture This: Behind-the-Scenes with Thomas Day ...
- Eye Level: SAAM Arcade: Let the Video Games Begin