Woman in a Garden
19th century Sarah P. Wells brush and colored ink and pen and colored ink on paper 13 5/8 x 16 in. (34.6 x 40.6 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Herbert Waide Hemphill, Jr. and museum purchase made possible by Ralph Cross Johnson 1986.65.219 Not currently on view
Architecture - detail - column
Figure female - full length
Landscape - garden
paper - wove paper
About Sarah P. Wells
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Glass Gardens: Agnes Northrop Designs for Louis ...
- Eye Level: A Humorous Streak to The Art of Romaine Brooks
- Eye Level: Portraits of Women Artists
- Eye Level: Veteran Photography
- Eye Level: In This Case: Alma Thomas, An Artist from ...
- Eye Level: Edward Hopper: Mapping the Light
- Eye Level: Stumbled Upon: Alma Thomas