n.d. Paul Welsch Born: Strasbourg, France 1889 Died: Paris, France 1954 etching 5 1/2 x 4 7/8 in. (14.0 x 12.4 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Chicago Society of Etchers 1935.13.381 Not currently on view
Occupation - art - printmaker
Portrait male - Welsch, Paul
Portrait male - Welsch, Paul - self-portrait
graphic arts - print
About Paul Welsch
Born: Strasbourg, France 1889 Died: Paris, France 1954
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Romaine Brooks: Gray Matters
- Eye Level: The Initiative
- Eye Level: Walk on Water, Please!
- Eye Level: Can You Name #5WomenArtists?
- Eye Level: On Stage with the Renwick's Staged Stories
- Eye Level: Charles Willson Peale: The Man in Front of the ...
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk with Jackie Hoysted
- Eye Level: Annie Leibovitz's State of the Union
- Eye Level: Roz Chast on Charles Addams: Laughter, Tears ...
- Eye Level: No Mojitos