1932 Stow Wengenroth Born: New York, New York 1906 Died: Gloucester, Massachusetts 1978 lithograph on paper image: 7 7/8 x 12 1/2 in. (20.0 x 31.8 cm) sheet: 11 1/2 x 15 3/4 in. (29.2 x 40.0 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Bequest of Frank McClure 1979.98.238 Not currently on view
Architecture Exterior - domestic - house
Cityscape - Maine - Eastport
Cityscape - street - Harbor Street
graphic arts - print
paper - rives
About Stow Wengenroth
Born: New York, New York 1906 Died: Gloucester, Massachusetts 1978
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: A Confederate ...
- Eye Level: Gaman: FDR and the Japanese American ...
- Webcast of "Clarice Smith Distinguished Lecture Series with ...
- Eye Level: Kuniyoshi as Organizer
- Eye Level: Gaman and the Story of the Bird Pins
- Eye Level: Luce Center: Harold Weston's Building the United ...
- Eye Level: In this Case: More 1934 in the Luce Foundation ...
- Eye Level: Eye Level Wins MUSE Award
- Eye Level: The Ryder Moon
- Eye Level: Yasuo Kuniyoshi: Bearing the Weight