Come to the Moon
1927 John Wenger Born: Elizabethgrad, Russia 1887 Died: New York, New York 1976 oil on canvas mounted on paperboard 25 x 25 in. (63.5 x 63.5 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mrs. Bessie Wenger 1977.46 Not currently on view
Figure group - female
Object - tool - ladder
Performing arts - dance - ballet
paint - oil
fabric - canvas
About John Wenger
Born: Elizabethgrad, Russia 1887 Died: New York, New York 1976
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: The Ryder Moon
- Eye Level: John Alexander in Conversation
- Eye Level: The Moon is a Television: On Nam June Paik's ...
- Eye Level: Kerplunking Culture: Art-o-Mat Swap Meet
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (9): Cloudopolis
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Q&A with Tierney Sneeringer
- Eye Level: Sam Gilliam: Thinking Outside the Frame
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: Saying Goodbye (and sometimes hello) to George ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Meg Saligman, Muralist and ...