Indian Summer Day
1907 Max Weyl Born: Muhlen-on-Neckar, Germany 1837 Died: Washington, District of Columbia 1914 oil on canvas 35 1/2 x 45 1/4 in. (90.2 x 114.9 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of thirty friends of the artist 1910.9.16 Not currently on view
Landscape - river
Landscape - season - autumn
Landscape - tree
paint - oil
fabric - canvas
About Max Weyl
Born: Muhlen-on-Neckar, Germany 1837 Died: Washington, District of Columbia 1914
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Goodbye and Hello to George Catlin
- Eye Level: Looking at 1934: Lily Furedi's Subway
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: Raphael Montañez ...
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Thanksgiving Edition, A Pilgrim Tale
- Eye Level: The American Art Museum and the National Parks ...
- Eye Level: Art in America
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: Six Questions for " ...
- Eye Level: Four Questions: Curator Nicholas Bell Discusses A ...
- Eye Level: The Lonesome, Crowded West
- Eye Level: Smithsonian Horticulturalists Talk About American ...