n.d. Max Weyl Born: Muhlen-on-Neckar, Germany 1837 Died: Washington, District of Columbia 1914 oil on canvas 8 1/8 x 16 1/4 in. (20.6 x 41.3 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Laura Dreyfus Barney and Natalie Clifford Barney in memory of their mother, Alice Pike Barney 1952.13.161 Not currently on view
Landscape - mountain
paint - oil
fabric - canvas
About Max Weyl
Born: Muhlen-on-Neckar, Germany 1837 Died: Washington, District of Columbia 1914
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Landscapes in Passing
- Eye Level: Teresita Fernndez: Bamboo Cinema, Blind ...
- Eye Level: Christenberry on the Landscape
- Eye Level: New Acquisition: Abstract Landscape by Felrath ...
- Eye Level: Westward Spiral
- Eye Level: Frank Gohlke's World in Black and White (and ...
- Eye Level: The Lucelia Artist Award: Matthew Coolidge of the ...
- Eye Level: George Inness and I